A short video tutorial: Email a Microsoft Word Document
Learn how to send an email using Microsoft Word.
- Create your Word document or select one that you have set aside.
- In the upper right corner, click the Share button
- The share window will open, offering you a choice of sharing your document
- Upload to your OneDrive folder, where you can create a shareable link
- Attach as a Word document
- Attach as a PDF document
- Select your email client. Complete your email.
- Alternative is to save your Word Document
- Open your email client
- Create a new email
- Use the paperclip in the upper tool bar to attach your document.
- Complete your email and send
Or watch the short video below.
For more Bitsize tutorials visit my YouTube Channel.
Take a Step Further in Learning
Individual tutorials are available. Contact me to discuss what skills I may be able to assist you with. My tutorials are based on the basic uses of software. My videos are designed for those who are basically beginners.